Friday, December 4, 2009

Walling Family History Project Plan

  • I am publishing all my mother's research on the Walling Family (her lineage).
  • I plan to use Google Documents with links from my Blog, see my first post titled Beginning My Walling Blog*

You are welcome to check out what I am doing from time to time. This is going to be a very long haul. My sister thinks Mom doesn't have any of her original digital materials. But we each have a nice 2 volume set of books. Just like you find at the library. Problem was Mom couldn't afford to publish enough to gift them to the 33 libraries and research centers she used.

I also have an invite and am now a member of the Walling page at groups.ancestory.com

Please feel free to leave messages on my Blog pertaining to Walling genealogy.

*I already have copied Mom's quick reference that is glued in the cover of volume one. Find the underlined words, then click, they are hyperlinked.

No comments:

Post a Comment