Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Method to Publish Mom's Book

Hi,
I finally gave up after lots of attempts to make the files I saved in Google post to this Blog. So here is what will work.

1) Printing the book: You are welcome to print the pages from My Google Documents application, the link below will take you to the folder where you will find all the pages I have scanned and currently have available in electronic form.

2) Reading the book: You may find the book created as a photo album for easy viewing on Facebook. The account is open to everyone and is listed under my Mother's name, Marilyn Walling- you'll see her photo there. Go to the photos and when you double click the photos open up large enough to read the book and the click to turn the page.

LINK TO GOOGLE DOCS
http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3ESBmD40SPtNWY3YWViNTYtODAzOS00ODY5LWI1ZjEtMWI3MWI5YWQ2MmZl&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment